Teacher For A DayTHE ONLY ALL-IN-ONE RESOURCE FOR SUPPLY, RELIEF AND SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS THAT NEEDS NO PHOTOCOPYING, TECHNOLOGY OR PREP.
Do you feel nervous and anxious about supply,
relief or substitute teaching?
Do you feel anxious about the morning call up wondering where you will be working? Will it be a nightmare class? Will the teacher leave a plan?
When I first started out, I purchased a tonne of resources for “just in case” and photocopied a mountain of sheets to try and feel prepared for whatever was thrown my way.
But it was hard to navigate all the “bits and bobs” I had acquired, and I often felt more overwhelmed trying to sort through all that I had.
I knew there must be a better way.
So, I created Teacher for a Day.
An all-in-one resource that has engaging activities the kids love AND covers all subjects and age groups.
About Teacher for a Day
Teacher for a Day resources are designed to make your life easier.
- It can be so nerve-wracking going into a different classroom each day, but my resources will ensure you feel confident no matter if you are teaching in the classroom or a specialist classroom for a day.
- Since photocopying is impossible at most schools, I have made sure ALL my activities don’t require worksheets.
- As a supply, relief or substitute teacher, resources can be scarce, so all my activities need little more than what you will have in most classrooms.
- All the activities are tried, tested and loved by all students. If you want to have an enjoyable day, you can rest easy knowing that all of the activities will be educational, engaging and enjoyable for all.
- Whether you need 5 minutes to fill or a whole day, TFAD has you covered.
New Supply Teaching Resource Book
When I started out, every morning I was anxious about the morning call. I used to carry a file-a-folder in my boot of resources for “just in case” to help me feel more prepared.
But, after years of teaching, I realised a need to help supply, relief and substitute teachers and decided to create an “all-in-one resource” that will help teachers feel more prepared and confident with whatever is thrown at them.
Over 8 000 teachers have purchased my resources and find that having them on hand “eases their anxiety”, makes them “feel more confident” and makes them “a better teacher”.
For over 4 years, Teacher for a Day has become the “go to resource” for relief, supply and substitute teachers to feel prepared for anything that can be thrown their way.
Money Back Guarantee
- Over 8000 teachers have purchased
- Popular in 6 countries
- Well over 200 activities that are easily adapted
- Each book catering for 6 years of education
Secrets to Becoming a CONFIDENT, SUCCESSFUL and SOUGHT-AFTER SUPPLY TEACHER!
Nervous, Anxious or Struggling with Supply Teaching?
Teachers are walking away feeling more confident than ever, feeling more empowered in our role and ready to tackle any job that is thrown their way.
“Kelly, a HUGE thank you for creating the best casual teaching resource I have come across… Over the years I have collected loads of resources you have saved and why… Your book is a game changer! I was feeling seriously anxious about returning to teaching, but your book has really helped to ease my anxiety. Your TFAD book has everything I need to feel prepared for that last-minute phone call…”
“…thank you for sharing your tips, resources and expertise… I was extremely anxious about returning to teaching after 13-years. No amount of resources, educational games or book collections helped to ease this anxiety… your books allowed me to declutter my teaching bag, providing age appropriate activities… the most overarching benefit is my complete mental shift… I am no longer feeling intimidated by the unknown or overwhelmed with what to pack or how to plan for a successful day. I feel like a far better teacher thanks to your books.”
“This book is everything. I love it. Beautifully written. The images, colours, pages- everything. It’s a joy to look at and make reference to when you are on the job. It has made work less scary for me knowing that I have this in my bag for back up. Sometimes children love the simplest of games and activities etc, and this book has all of that. (As well as some genius stuff you haven’t thought of before). I would, and already have recommended this book.”